Profiles of Local Businesses and Resources
In the spotlight
theHumm's cover story each month is always about a local artist. We also publish profiles of local farmers and food producers throughout the year.
On this page you'll find a summary of all profiles currently available on the website, including a few of other local businesses and resources that we've turned the spotlight on.
Don't forget to check out the photo galleries that go with many of these profiles.
Submit an idea
If you think there is a local artist, food producer or other resource that theHumm should be covering, give us a shout!
Local Food Producers
Sep 1 - Oct 30 Transition: Ginny Fobert, Judi Miller, Dayle VanAlstine
Sep 24 - Oct 24 Private Art Collection
Oct 16 Savage Family Band
Oct 19 Doug van der Horden
Oct 21 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans
Oct 23 Jeff Callery
Oct 23 - 24 Red Trillium Studio Tour
Oct 26 Bon Evans & Dave Bull
- Keith Busher — Art Advocate & Provocateur, Gallery Owner and Curator
- Romp, Stomp & Chomp! Thanksgiving Art Tour in Mississippi Mills
- One Day Only Open Studio Art by Catherine Orfald and Rita Redner
- More Music at MERA!
- From Quiet to Concerts Almonte in Concert Returns to Old Town Hall This Fall
- Leave the Leaves (and other counter-intuitive suggestions)
- Rural Root Goes Fishing! The Great Kooshog Lake Hollis McCauley Fishing Derby
- Fall Colours Walk at Blueberry Mountain
- Red Trillium Fall Tour
- Pumpkins-Plus in Perth Ghost Walks, Pumpkin Carving and More!