Glenda Jones, Who is this Reever?
Date Published: Fri, 15 Nov 2013
Over the Ottawa border, but more Almonte than Ottawa, Glenda Jones's heart is firmly planted in this beautiful town.
When she's not sharing her thoughts on everything from daisies to donuts, she is a possessed volunteer at the Hub, advocate for everything Almonte, Sage Age thespian, dog trainer, eclectic gardener, and erstwhile artist (not so good at the latter, she declares!).
Glenda enjoys her somewhat anonymous moniker as Reever, but delights when someone recognizes and appreciates what she writes: sometimes serious, most often not.
Mar 5 - Dec 17 Eric Uren & Meghan Balogh
Mar 7 - 31 Mississippi Station
Mar 23 Piano Bar w/Benni Vander
Mar 23 MMLT Howard Clifford & AGM
Mar 24 BOTR: David Gogo
Mar 25 Mississippi Station
Mar 25 Folkus: Vicki Brittle / Brock Zeman
Mar 30 Mattie Leon
Mar 31 Gerald McGrath
Apr 1 Kobo Town Dinner & Show
- Vaz Zastera — Glass Art by The Wonderful Wizard of Vaz
- The 39 Steps It’s a Comedy… It’s a Thriller… It’s Super Theatre!
- River Life — Botanical Reflections An Exhibit by Linda Hamilton
- Examining the First Rough Drafts of History
- Union Hall’s Famous Pancake Breakfast
- Imagining aSafer Community Women’s Conference Coming to Almonte
- Digging Deep in the Story Mines Folkus presents The Gravel Project with Vicki Brittle & Brock Zeman
- Celebrate at Fulton’s!
- Backyard Beauties for MMLT
- Kate Weekes and Christine Graves Double Album Release Concert at Maberly Hall