Tony Stuart, Columnist
Date Published: Fri, 15 Nov 2013
Tony Stuart is a former professional musician with the Canadian Armed Forces, and is currently the Music Director at Notre Dame Catholic High School in Carleton Place. In 2009, he was the recipient of a Majic 100 "Golden Apple" award for excellence in teaching.
He also is the Choir Director at Zion-Memorial United Church in Carleton Place. Tony continues to be active as a professional musician, including being clarinettist/saxophonist with The Somerset Combo, and clarinettist with the classical trio "Capriccio", as well as performing in any other gigs that come his way.
Tony is a strong believer in the power of music to transform lives and make our society a better place.
Jul 4 - Sep 30 Head Over Heels
Jul 8 - Sep 30 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans Trio
Sep 1 - Oct 30 Transition: Ginny Fobert, Judi Miller, Dayle VanAlstine
Sep 18 - 25 Live Music
Sep 21 - 27 Fibrefest - Virtual Edition
Sep 23 Jeff Callery
Sep 23 Love From Afar
Sep 24 Nolan Hubbard
Sep 24 - Oct 24 Private Art Collection
- Take Back the Night 2021!
- Auni Milne —Not Millinery, But Hang onto Your Hat!
- 26th Annual Fibrefest
- MERA is Alive and Well!
- 5 Wednesdays — the Harvest Edition September Concerts in Augusta Street Park
- Carleton Place Fine Art Show & Sale
- OUTERBRIDGE: Rekindling the Magic
- Back to the Land Outdoor Learning in the Valley
- Metal Forming Techniques Workshop
- North Frontenac Back Roads Studio Tour