Advertise in the Humm Online: Online sizes, rates & deadlines
It's no secret that just about everyone is looking for information and ideas online these days, and our readers are no different.
Our new website gives us the ability to add tremendous value to our existing readers and to attract new ones.
Target Your Audience
Thanks to the nine 'Interests' that drive our site, we're able to target your audience exposure or keep it broad, depending on your priorities.
Advertise in the Paper
The print newspaper offers loads of advertising opportunities as well. Find out more here.
For information about advertising on our website, contact Kris Riendeau at email@example.com.
Jan 22 - Feb 5 Eric Uren
Feb 2 Gerald McGrath
Feb 3 John Wilberforce
Feb 9 Mellow Lily
Feb 12 Eric Uren & Meghan Balogh
Feb 16 Matt Dickson
- Carolyne Buchanan — Every Day’s a Dog Day
- Welcome Back the Birds
- January 28: Jim Bryson, the Piano, and Friends
- Karen & Co. A Celebration of Art at the Textile Museum
- MERA PresentsWonderful Winter Activities
- The Time In-Between
- Jeff Mills — A Visionary and a Doer
- Men’s Shed Unveils Memorial Plaque
- Excellent Start, Lanark County! First in Canada to Declare Intimate Partner Violence an Epidemic
- Men’s Role in Stopping Violence — For All