Advertise in the Humm Online: Online sizes, rates & deadlines
It's no secret that just about everyone is looking for information and ideas online these days, and our readers are no different.
Our new website gives us the ability to add tremendous value to our existing readers and to attract new ones.
Target Your Audience
Thanks to the nine 'Interests' that drive our site, we're able to target your audience exposure or keep it broad, depending on your priorities.
Advertise in the Paper
The print newspaper offers loads of advertising opportunities as well. Find out more here.
For information about advertising on our website, contact Kris Riendeau at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sep 1 - Oct 30 Transition: Ginny Fobert, Judi Miller, Dayle VanAlstine
Oct 28 Al Lerman
Oct 29 Matt Dickson
Oct 30 Chris Murphy
Nov 2 Eric Uren
Nov 4 - 18 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans
Nov 6 - 7 Itty Bitty Arts & Crafts Show
Nov 6 - 15 Guatemala Stove Project Online Auction
- Keith Busher — Art Advocate & Provocateur, Gallery Owner and Curator
- Romp, Stomp & Chomp! Thanksgiving Art Tour in Mississippi Mills
- One Day Only Open Studio Art by Catherine Orfald and Rita Redner
- More Music at MERA!
- From Quiet to Concerts Almonte in Concert Returns to Old Town Hall This Fall
- Leave the Leaves (and other counter-intuitive suggestions)
- Rural Root Goes Fishing! The Great Kooshog Lake Hollis McCauley Fishing Derby
- Fall Colours Walk at Blueberry Mountain
- Red Trillium Fall Tour
- Pumpkins-Plus in Perth Ghost Walks, Pumpkin Carving and More!