Advertise in the Humm Online: Online sizes, rates & deadlines
It's no secret that just about everyone is looking for information and ideas online these days, and our readers are no different.
Our new website gives us the ability to add tremendous value to our existing readers and to attract new ones.
Target Your Audience
Thanks to the nine 'Interests' that drive our site, we're able to target your audience exposure or keep it broad, depending on your priorities.
Advertise in the Paper
The print newspaper offers loads of advertising opportunities as well. Find out more here.
For information about advertising on our website, contact Kris Riendeau at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oct 1 - Nov 6 Cedar Hill Fall Weekends
Oct 2 - 30 Exhibit: Chelsea Charlebois' Pieces of Me
Oct 7 Brock Zeman
Oct 7 - 9 Expressions of Art
Oct 8 - 9 Mississippi Mills Art Romp
Oct 10 The Co-conspirators
Oct 11 Piano Bar w/Benni Vander
Oct 13 - 27 Matt Dickson
- Turpin’s Trail Returns to CP
- Marina Raike — Halloween Alert:She Has a Skeletonin her Closet!
- Almonte in Concert’s New Season is a Classic
- Mississippi Mills Art Romp Returns for Thanksgiving
- Weekly Song Circle at Equator Coffee
- Two Plays inOne Exciting Evening
- Save the Date for MAG!
- Expressions of Art
- Harvest Market Time Almonte’s Harvest and Christmas Markets
- Guatemala Stove Project Update