Advertise in the Humm: Print sizes, rates & deadlines
Because of our comprehensive Events Calendar and coverage of the local arts & entertainment scene, theHumm reaches both residents and tourists who have an interest in shopping, dining, and being entertained. We are their source for information about what's available in this area!
Where are they?
Between 7,000 and 9,000 copies of theHumm are distributed each month in Almonte, Perth, Carleton Place, Westport, Arnprior, Stittsville, Pakenham, Lanark, Balderson, Carp, Burnstown, Smiths Falls, and select spots in Ottawa.
We also offer plenty of advertising spaces on theHumm Online. Stay tuned for new rates in 2020.
The 22nd of the month prior to publication. theHumm is distributed as close to the first of the month as possible.
For information about advertising in the paper, download theHumm Print Ad Rate sheet..
For other ad sizes, information, or to reserve your ad space in theHumm, please contact us.
Sep 30 - Oct 8 Fall in Love with Maple
Oct 7 - 8 Crown & Pumpkin Studio Tour
Oct 7 - 8 Expressions of Art
Oct 14 - 15 Red Trillium Studio Tour
Oct 14 Meet Artist Sherry Park
Oct 21 Fleetwood Mac Mania
Nov 4 - 5 Christmas in the Valley Artisan Show
- Bel Angeles — Claiming Space, Sharing Space
- Crown and Pumpkin Studio Tour Returns
- Fall Colours Walkat Blueberry Mountain
- Jane Austen’s Lady Susan Seduction, Scheming, and Lots of Laughs at Studio Theatre Perth
- 2nd Annual Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Meet Leanne Baker!
- It’s Two Thumbs Up, Mr. Ebert! Mississippi Mills Film Society’s First Screening
- Agatha Christie’s The Mousetrap
- The Big Purge
- Get a Clue… Ticket!