Mississippi Mills Public Library - Almonte Branch - Almonte ON
Venues - Visual Arts Venues
155 High St. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
The Almonte branch of the Mississippi Mills Public Library offers programming for all ages, including storytime and summer programs for young children, and a Book Club for adults. The Corridor Gallery offers space for local artists to display their work.
Library members enjoy free access to over 67,000 items including books in paperback, hardcover and large print, audio books, newspapers, magazines, language kits, CD-ROMs, DVDs, music CDs, online databases and e-books. Internet and wi-fi access. Meeting room rentals.
Family Time & Mid-Winter Milling! February 2020
All Hosted Events
Almonte Farmers' Market
Sat, 29 May 2021 - Sat, 09 Oct (each Sat)
Time: 8:30AM - 12:30PM
Transplants, fresh organic produce, organic pork, local honey, maple syrup, preserves and more.
Almonte Farmers’ Market
155 High St.
Jun 23 - Jul 30 Exhibition: William Liao
Jul 1 - 31 Exhibition: Jeweller Anne-Marie Chagnon
Jul 1 - Aug 25 Canadian Local: paintings, handweaving, jewellery
Jul 4 - Aug 31 Head Over Heels
Jul 6 - 27 Nolan Hubbard
Jul 21 - Aug 2 Bloomfest Garden Art Show & Sale
Jul 24 Brock Zeman
Jul 24 Rick Fines
Jul 26 Steve Stacey & Pat Robillard
Jul 29 - 30 Miss Emily w/opener Frank Ryan
- Danielle Barabé-Bussières: Nature/Wildlife Photographer
- Red TrilliumStudio Tour, July 3 & 4
- Almonte Celtfest is Turning 25!
- Pleasure in the Small Things Part 3 of the Clothesline Saga
- MidSummer Herbfest A Virtual Celebration of Healthy Living
- Music at Daisy Dell Farm
- Three Artistic Outings in the Valley
- “Ditch ‘Settlers' — Use ‘Neighbours'” An Interview with Tony Belcourt
- Radiothon To Support Local Land Trust
- Bloomfest Garden Art Show and Sale