Lanark County Food Bank - The Hunger Stop - Carleton Place
84 Mill St. Carleton Place
Their mission is to provide safe and nutritional food assistance to persons in need using the acquisition of food resources through donations, fundraising events, and collaborating with community partners. A group of concerned Carleton Place residents who recognized the problems created by the recession of the 1980s created the food bank in October 1988. With modest beginnings in the living room of one of the volunteers, as demand increased, the food bank moved to a store front on Bridge Street. It later inhabited a location on Franktown Road until 1997, before moving to Allan Street and currently to 84 Mill St. in Carleton Place in April of 2020.
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
Jul 12 - Sep 6 Eric Uren
Aug 2 - 31 Exhibit: Ghosts of the Highway
Aug 4 - 31 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans Trio
Aug 19 Kobo Town
Aug 20 - 28 Richard Gill: 50th Anniversary Show
Aug 20 Eric Uren
Aug 20 C.R. Avery
Aug 20 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 22 Spencer Scharf
- David Dunn — Doing What Comes Naturally
- Richard Gill’s Annual Show Burnstown Sculptor Sheds Light on 50-Year Career with Milestone Show
- Travel to Wonderland with Alice! Summer Fare at Smiths Falls Station Theatre
- Ghosts of the Highway New Exhibit at Perth’s Concave Gallery
- Calling All Hippies… To the Killaloe Craft and Community Fair!
- A Midsummer Night in Perth Landscapes Interpreted Through Art and Fashion
- MMLT Presents The Festival of the Wild Child Outdoor Family-Friendly Event is Better than Ever!
- Perth Garlic Festival
- 3 Galleries; 3 Shows
- Beautiful Art in Beautiful Westport!