Mississippi Golf Club - Appleton
341 Wilson St. Appleton K0A 1A0
The scenic Mississippi River that flows through and around the member-owned Mississippi Golf Club serves as a backdrop to the century-old trees & manicured gardens, making it one of the most picturesque & enjoyable golf courses in the Ottawa area. Their full modern clubhouse includes a new bar, large dining room & new 2000 sq. ft. terrace overlooking the scenic 18th green and Mississippi River.
All Hosted Events
Naismith Men's Shed Breakfast
Thu, 02 Jun 2022 - Fri, 30 Sep (each Thu)
Weekly breakfast, with occasional speakers or business meetings. Meeting is free, but you pay for breakfast ($12+). Men meet up to chat about projects & life.
Naismith Men's Shed
341 Wilson St.
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
Jul 12 - Sep 6 Eric Uren
Aug 2 - 31 Exhibit: Ghosts of the Highway
Aug 4 - 31 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans Trio
Aug 20 - 28 Richard Gill: 50th Anniversary Show
Aug 20 Eric Uren
Aug 20 C.R. Avery
Aug 20 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 22 Spencer Scharf
Aug 26 No Principals
- David Dunn — Doing What Comes Naturally
- Richard Gill’s Annual Show Burnstown Sculptor Sheds Light on 50-Year Career with Milestone Show
- Travel to Wonderland with Alice! Summer Fare at Smiths Falls Station Theatre
- Ghosts of the Highway New Exhibit at Perth’s Concave Gallery
- Calling All Hippies… To the Killaloe Craft and Community Fair!
- A Midsummer Night in Perth Landscapes Interpreted Through Art and Fashion
- MMLT Presents The Festival of the Wild Child Outdoor Family-Friendly Event is Better than Ever!
- Perth Garlic Festival
- 3 Galleries; 3 Shows
- Beautiful Art in Beautiful Westport!