Last Duel Park - Perth
22 Craig St. Perth K7H 1X8
Located just off Hwy. #43 on the Tay River, Last Duel Park is aptly named after the last and most infamous duel in Upper Canada, when Messrs. Lyon and Wilson battled over the honour of Miss Elizabeth Hughes. Now a peaceful, natural retreat, Last Duel Park consists of 27 acres with such features as public washrooms in the Gatehouse, public docks and boat launch, a picnic area and shelter. It’s the home of the Wendy Laut Ribbon of Life walking trail, and also several community events which take place here every year. Across from the docks you’ll see the Old Burying Grounds, which many people find useful for genealogical tours. The Burying Grounds is the resting place of William Lyon and many of Perth’s founding fathers.
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
Jul 12 - Sep 6 Eric Uren
Aug 2 - 31 Exhibit: Ghosts of the Highway
Aug 4 - 31 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans Trio
Aug 19 Kobo Town
Aug 20 - 28 Richard Gill: 50th Anniversary Show
Aug 20 Eric Uren
Aug 20 C.R. Avery
Aug 20 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 22 Spencer Scharf
- David Dunn — Doing What Comes Naturally
- Richard Gill’s Annual Show Burnstown Sculptor Sheds Light on 50-Year Career with Milestone Show
- Travel to Wonderland with Alice! Summer Fare at Smiths Falls Station Theatre
- Ghosts of the Highway New Exhibit at Perth’s Concave Gallery
- Calling All Hippies… To the Killaloe Craft and Community Fair!
- A Midsummer Night in Perth Landscapes Interpreted Through Art and Fashion
- MMLT Presents The Festival of the Wild Child Outdoor Family-Friendly Event is Better than Ever!
- Perth Garlic Festival
- 3 Galleries; 3 Shows
- Beautiful Art in Beautiful Westport!