Perth Citizen's Band - Perth
The Perth Citizens’ Band is the longest continuous running Town Band in Canada dating back to 1852.
If you have basic music reading skills and want to play an instrument, they invite you to join them. Don’t have an instrument? They may have one for you! There are no dues or costs to members. Practices are Tuesdays, 7:30pm to 9:30pm, at the Perth Town Hall, 80 Gore Street East, 2nd Floor, Band Room, up the stairs from the east side door.
All Hosted Events
Sun, 10 Dec 2023 - Sun, 10 Dec
Seasonal songs ranging from classics, The Swing Era, Broadway, and contemporary works.
Perth Citizen's Band
Dec 2 Santa Claus Parade
Dec 2 The ABBA Christmas Show
Dec 8 - 10 Christmas Craft & Art Show
- The Winter Issue
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- 2023 Gift Giving Guide
- Setting the Scene for Ethan Claymore
- David McAuslan — Full Cycle
- Arts CP Annual Small Piece Art Show & Sale
- Savour the Symphony of Giving Concert Fundraiser for Lanark Community Garden
- Merrickville’s Makers Market
- Help for the Humane Society!
- A Puppet Playfor the Holidays