Perth Citizen's Band - Perth
The Perth Citizens’ Band is the longest continuous running Town Band in Canada dating back to 1852.
If you have basic music reading skills and want to play an instrument, they invite you to join them. Don’t have an instrument? They may have one for you! There are no dues or costs to members. Practices are Tuesdays, 7:30pm to 9:30pm, at the Perth Town Hall, 80 Gore Street East, 2nd Floor, Band Room, up the stairs from the east side door.
Mar 7 - May 31 Mississippi Station
Mar 25 Mississippi Station
Mar 25 Folkus: Vicki Brittle / Brock Zeman
Mar 30 Mattie Leon
Mar 31 Gerald McGrath
Apr 1 Kobo Town Dinner & Show
Apr 1 - 2 Maple Weekend
Apr 1 - 2 Pakenham Maple Run Tour
Apr 2 Brooks & Bowskill
Apr 4 Books and Beverages
- Vaz Zastera — Glass Art by The Wonderful Wizard of Vaz
- The 39 Steps It’s a Comedy… It’s a Thriller… It’s Super Theatre!
- River Life — Botanical Reflections An Exhibit by Linda Hamilton
- Examining the First Rough Drafts of History
- Union Hall’s Famous Pancake Breakfast
- Imagining aSafer Community Women’s Conference Coming to Almonte
- Digging Deep in the Story Mines Folkus presents The Gravel Project with Vicki Brittle & Brock Zeman
- Celebrate at Fulton’s!
- Backyard Beauties for MMLT
- Kate Weekes and Christine Graves Double Album Release Concert at Maberly Hall