Lanark County Quilters Guild - Perth
PO Box 20101 Perth K7H 3M6
The Lanark County Quilters Guild is an organization of individuals with an affinity for quilting, as well as friendly and social aspects. The group consists of beginners, experts, quilt enthusiasts, women, men, young and in our senior years. Members have very diverse interests within the world of quilting from traditional to contemporary, including thread painting, redwork embroidery, wearable art creations, miniatures, and original art quilts to name a few. Throughout the year the Programme committee issues challenges that stretch our imagination and skill levels even more. The Guild also participates in Outreach projects such as baby quilts for CHEO, victims of devastation from floods and hurricanes. Theirr annual charity quilt is donated to an organization within the county to be used to raise funds for their projects. The guild also participated in the “Relay for Life” marathon and the 30 Hour Quilt Marathon.
New to the area? The Guild is a great way to meet new people with similar interests. Not sure you want to commit? Try them out; guests are always welcome. There is an annual fee, and guests pay just $5 to attend a meeting.
Mar 7 - May 31 Mississippi Station
Mar 31 Gerald McGrath
Apr 1 Kobo Town + Warm-Up Ukraine: A stove fundraiser
Apr 1 - 2 Maple Weekend
Apr 1 - 2 Pakenham Maple Run Tour
Apr 2 Brooks & Bowskill
Apr 9 - May 31 Eric Uren & Meghan Balogh
Apr 14 Harrison Kennedy
Apr 15 - 16 Spring FlingShow & Sale
- Jill Halliday — The Art of Recovery
- The Tea Dances are Back!
- ADHS PresentsDancing at Lughnasa
- Carleton Place is Alivewith The Sound of Music!
- Murdered to Death by Rural Root
- Making Camp a More Inclusive Environment
- Something Magic this Way Comes… Gloria Gopher on the Almonte Alameda!
- Home HospiceNorth Lanark Auction Make Beautiful Memories, Support a Great Cause!
- Lady Windermere’s Fan
- The MVFN Cliff Bennett Nature Bursary A Wonderful Leg-Up for Local Students