Lanark County Quilters Guild - Perth
PO Box 20101 Perth K7H 3M6
The Lanark County Quilters Guild is an organization of individuals with an affinity for quilting, as well as friendly and social aspects. The group consists of beginners, experts, quilt enthusiasts, women, men, young and in our senior years. Members have very diverse interests within the world of quilting from traditional to contemporary, including thread painting, redwork embroidery, wearable art creations, miniatures, and original art quilts to name a few. Throughout the year the Programme committee issues challenges that stretch our imagination and skill levels even more. The Guild also participates in Outreach projects such as baby quilts for CHEO, victims of devastation from floods and hurricanes. Theirr annual charity quilt is donated to an organization within the county to be used to raise funds for their projects. The guild also participated in the “Relay for Life” marathon and the 30 Hour Quilt Marathon.
New to the area? The Guild is a great way to meet new people with similar interests. Not sure you want to commit? Try them out; guests are always welcome. There is an annual fee, and guests pay just $5 to attend a meeting.
All Hosted Events
Quilts on the Tay
Fri, 07 Jul 2023 - Sat, 08 Jul
Time: 10:00AM - 7:00pm on Friday and 5:00pm on Saturday
Great vendors, a tea room and a boutique feauting consignment and donated items from members.
Lanark County Quilters Guild
Smiths Falls Memorial Community Centre
71 Cornelia St. W.
, Smiths Falls
Jun 9 Book Signing: C.C. Humphreys
Jun 10 AGH Run/Walk for Women's Health
Jun 10 Angelique Francis
Jun 16 - 18 Art in the Garden
Jun 17 Dandyfest
Jun 17 Bee Gees Now tribute
Jun 23 Brighter Days
Jun 24 Almonte House & Garden Tour
Jun 24 - 25 Natives & Clay
Jun 25 Roxy Swan and Peter Brown
- Elise Abrams-Ogg — The Art of Living Reverently
- Almonte House and Garden Tour Returns
- Comedy Nights with DeAnne Smith
- Music Fills the Air! Three Free Summer Concerts in Carleton Place
- Celebrate Pride Month with Rainbow Storytime!
- “Courage to Be Me” Pride Month in Mississippi Mills
- Music in the Glen
- Lady Windermere’s Fan Iconic Play by Oscar Wilde Opens in Smiths Falls
- UnputdownableAn Interview with C.C. Humphreys, One of Canada’s Finest Writers of Historical Fiction
- Gone But Not Forgotten A Community Benefit Concert in Perth