ConnectWell - Lanark, CP, & more
Lanark, CP, & more
Together they support people & communities in achieving and maintaining their best possible health & social well-being by: providing holistic programs & services; reducing barriers that prevent people/communities from achieving their full potential; enabling people to remain in, and participate in, the life of their community; & sharing knowledge/resources.
Oct 1 - Nov 6 Cedar Hill Fall Weekends
Oct 2 - 30 Exhibit: Chelsea Charlebois' Pieces of Me
Oct 7 Brock Zeman
Oct 7 - 9 Expressions of Art
Oct 8 - 9 Mississippi Mills Art Romp
Oct 10 The Co-conspirators
Oct 11 Piano Bar w/Benni Vander
Oct 13 - 27 Matt Dickson
- Turpin’s Trail Returns to CP
- Marina Raike — Halloween Alert:She Has a Skeletonin her Closet!
- Almonte in Concert’s New Season is a Classic
- Mississippi Mills Art Romp Returns for Thanksgiving
- Weekly Song Circle at Equator Coffee
- Two Plays inOne Exciting Evening
- Save the Date for MAG!
- Expressions of Art
- Harvest Market Time Almonte’s Harvest and Christmas Markets
- Guatemala Stove Project Update