Mississippi Valley Field Naturalists - Almonte
Almonte K0A 1A0
MVFN is an active field naturalist club founded in 1988 to increase public interest, knowledge, understanding, appreciation, and respect for the natural world. They are committed to increasing the knowledge and awareness of local species and their habitat, and of the importance of conservation, and offer many activities, from monthly natural history talks, nature walks, field trips, canoe/kayak outings, citizen science and opportunities to explore many fascinating aspects of our natural world. The club is run entirely by volunteers, from the Board of Directors, to leaders of outings, refreshment and audiovisual duty at nature talks/presentations, vital communication on activities and projects, and labour for habitat and trail creation projects.
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
Jul 12 - Sep 6 Eric Uren
Aug 2 - 31 Exhibit: Ghosts of the Highway
Aug 4 - 31 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans Trio
Aug 19 Kobo Town
Aug 20 - 28 Richard Gill: 50th Anniversary Show
Aug 20 Eric Uren
Aug 20 C.R. Avery
Aug 20 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 22 Spencer Scharf
- David Dunn — Doing What Comes Naturally
- Richard Gill’s Annual Show Burnstown Sculptor Sheds Light on 50-Year Career with Milestone Show
- Travel to Wonderland with Alice! Summer Fare at Smiths Falls Station Theatre
- Ghosts of the Highway New Exhibit at Perth’s Concave Gallery
- Calling All Hippies… To the Killaloe Craft and Community Fair!
- A Midsummer Night in Perth Landscapes Interpreted Through Art and Fashion
- MMLT Presents The Festival of the Wild Child Outdoor Family-Friendly Event is Better than Ever!
- Perth Garlic Festival
- 3 Galleries; 3 Shows
- Beautiful Art in Beautiful Westport!