Huntley Township Historical Society - Carp
PO Box 313 Carp K0A 1L0
The former Huntley Township was first amalgamated with Fitzroy and Torbolton Townships to form the Township of West Carleton. In 2001, the former Township of West Carleton was amalgamated into the City of Ottawa. This organization holds business meetings on the 1st Tuesday of the month, and events are generally held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month. The latter may involve a presentation by a guest speaker, a field trip or other activity. They also publish a monthly newsletter as well as a number of books and pamphlets on the history of the Township, most of which are still in print and available for purchase.
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
Jul 12 - Sep 6 Eric Uren
Aug 2 - 31 Exhibit: Ghosts of the Highway
Aug 4 - 31 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans Trio
Aug 15 Mellow Lily
Aug 19 Kobo Town
Aug 20 - 28 Richard Gill: 50th Anniversary Show
Aug 20 Eric Uren
Aug 20 C.R. Avery
Aug 20 Nolan Hubbard
- David Dunn — Doing What Comes Naturally
- Richard Gill’s Annual Show Burnstown Sculptor Sheds Light on 50-Year Career with Milestone Show
- Travel to Wonderland with Alice! Summer Fare at Smiths Falls Station Theatre
- Ghosts of the Highway New Exhibit at Perth’s Concave Gallery
- Calling All Hippies… To the Killaloe Craft and Community Fair!
- A Midsummer Night in Perth Landscapes Interpreted Through Art and Fashion
- MMLT Presents The Festival of the Wild Child Outdoor Family-Friendly Event is Better than Ever!
- Perth Garlic Festival
- 3 Galleries; 3 Shows
- Beautiful Art in Beautiful Westport!