Naismith Men's Shed - Almonte
Listing Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Naismith Men's Shed's purpose is to overcome isolation, loneliness and depression among men, especially after retirement or in time of life crisis; to preserve and share life skills and knowledge; and to be a benefit to the community.
They meet to enjoy food and fellowship and swap stories. For more information on sheds, visit menssheds.ca.
All Hosted Events
Naismith Men's Shed Breakfast
Thu, 07 Oct 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec (each Thu)
Weekly breakfast, with occasional speakers or business meetings. Meeting is free, but you pay for breakfast. Men meet up to chat about projects & life. For details, email email@example.com. Info: naismithmensshed.ca.
Naismith Men's Shed
84 Mill St.
Sep 1 - Oct 30 Transition: Ginny Fobert, Judi Miller, Dayle VanAlstine
Oct 26 Bon Evans & Dave Bull
Oct 28 Al Lerman
Oct 29 Matt Dickson
Oct 30 Chris Murphy
Nov 2 Eric Uren
Nov 4 - 18 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans
Nov 6 - 7 Itty Bitty Arts & Crafts Show
Nov 6 John Wilberforce
- Keith Busher — Art Advocate & Provocateur, Gallery Owner and Curator
- Romp, Stomp & Chomp! Thanksgiving Art Tour in Mississippi Mills
- One Day Only Open Studio Art by Catherine Orfald and Rita Redner
- More Music at MERA!
- From Quiet to Concerts Almonte in Concert Returns to Old Town Hall This Fall
- Leave the Leaves (and other counter-intuitive suggestions)
- Rural Root Goes Fishing! The Great Kooshog Lake Hollis McCauley Fishing Derby
- Fall Colours Walk at Blueberry Mountain
- Red Trillium Fall Tour
- Pumpkins-Plus in Perth Ghost Walks, Pumpkin Carving and More!