Almonte Public Library - Almonte
155 High Street Almonte K0A 1A0
The Almonte branch of the Mississippi Mills Public Library has books, DVDs, audiobooks, and much much more (ukuleeles! knit kits! disc golf sets! puzzles!...), as well as often hosting events.
Public Libraries During Tough Times (Like Lockdowns!) February 2021
All Hosted Events
Meet the Author: Brenda Chapman
Sat, 01 Oct 2022 - Sat, 01 Oct
This Cdn crime fiction author with over 20 books to her credit will talk about her latest novel, Blind Date, the first in the Hunter and Tate mystery series. Register by calling Mill Street Books at 613-256-9090 (but note the event is at the library).
Mill Street Books
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
Jul 12 - Sep 6 Eric Uren
Aug 2 - 31 Exhibit: Ghosts of the Highway
Aug 4 - 31 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans Trio
Aug 12 - 14 Puppets Up! International Puppet Festival
Aug 12 Jeff Callery
Aug 13 - 14 Perth Lions Garlic Festival
Aug 13 Eric Uren on the Patio
Aug 15 Mellow Lily
Aug 19 Kobo Town
- David Dunn — Doing What Comes Naturally
- Richard Gill’s Annual Show Burnstown Sculptor Sheds Light on 50-Year Career with Milestone Show
- Travel to Wonderland with Alice! Summer Fare at Smiths Falls Station Theatre
- Ghosts of the Highway New Exhibit at Perth’s Concave Gallery
- Calling All Hippies… To the Killaloe Craft and Community Fair!
- A Midsummer Night in Perth Landscapes Interpreted Through Art and Fashion
- MMLT Presents The Festival of the Wild Child Outdoor Family-Friendly Event is Better than Ever!
- Perth Garlic Festival
- 3 Galleries; 3 Shows
- Beautiful Art in Beautiful Westport!