Perth & District Horticultural Society - Perth ON
P.O. Box 494 Perth ON K7H 3G1
The Society includes beginners and experienced gardeners alike. The group meets regularly to learn about what grows best in the Perth area and to share knowledge about all aspects of gardening. Membership is 150+ strong and consists of several Master Gardeners of Lanark County as well as several accredited Flower Judges. Monthly meetings feature knowledgeable speakers on a wide variety of topics. Active in the community, the Society also operates a Junior Gardeners Program.
All Hosted Events
Perth Hort: AGM & Make Your Own Xmas Wreath
Tue, 16 Nov 2021 - Tue, 16 Nov
Cost: $5 guest; $15 annual membership
Membership: $15/yr. Contact email@example.com for Zoom details.
Perth & District Horticultural Society
, contact for link
Sep 1 - Oct 30 Transition: Ginny Fobert, Judi Miller, Dayle VanAlstine
Sep 24 - Oct 24 Private Art Collection
Oct 19 Doug van der Horden
Oct 21 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans
Oct 23 Jeff Callery
Oct 23 - 24 Red Trillium Studio Tour
Oct 26 Bon Evans & Dave Bull
Oct 28 Al Lerman
Oct 29 Matt Dickson
- Keith Busher — Art Advocate & Provocateur, Gallery Owner and Curator
- Romp, Stomp & Chomp! Thanksgiving Art Tour in Mississippi Mills
- One Day Only Open Studio Art by Catherine Orfald and Rita Redner
- More Music at MERA!
- From Quiet to Concerts Almonte in Concert Returns to Old Town Hall This Fall
- Leave the Leaves (and other counter-intuitive suggestions)
- Rural Root Goes Fishing! The Great Kooshog Lake Hollis McCauley Fishing Derby
- Fall Colours Walk at Blueberry Mountain
- Red Trillium Fall Tour
- Pumpkins-Plus in Perth Ghost Walks, Pumpkin Carving and More!