Almonte Curling Club - Almonte ON
160 Bridge Street PO Box 309 Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Curling has been an integral part of the lives of the residents of the Mississippi Mills area for over 150 years. The Almonte Curling Club was established in 1855, and is the eighth oldest curling club in North America. The original club building on Brae Street was destroyed in a fire in 1971. The current four-sheet facility attached to the Almonte Arena at 160 Bridge Street opened in 1989.
Sep 1 - Oct 30 Transition: Ginny Fobert, Judi Miller, Dayle VanAlstine
Oct 28 Al Lerman
Oct 29 Matt Dickson
Oct 30 - 31 Trick AND Treat!
Oct 30 Chris Murphy
Nov 2 Eric Uren
Nov 4 - 18 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans
Nov 6 - 7 Itty Bitty Arts & Crafts Show
- Keith Busher — Art Advocate & Provocateur, Gallery Owner and Curator
- Romp, Stomp & Chomp! Thanksgiving Art Tour in Mississippi Mills
- One Day Only Open Studio Art by Catherine Orfald and Rita Redner
- More Music at MERA!
- From Quiet to Concerts Almonte in Concert Returns to Old Town Hall This Fall
- Leave the Leaves (and other counter-intuitive suggestions)
- Rural Root Goes Fishing! The Great Kooshog Lake Hollis McCauley Fishing Derby
- Fall Colours Walk at Blueberry Mountain
- Red Trillium Fall Tour
- Pumpkins-Plus in Perth Ghost Walks, Pumpkin Carving and More!