Downtown Almonte - Almonte ON
Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
The downtown core of The Friendly Town includes Mill, Little Bridge, and Bridge Streets. You will find tempting restaurants and interesting shops for every budget and age, whether you prefer Cordon Bleu dining and eclectic art, hearty meals and fashion, funky décor and decadent chocolates, or an old school diner and second-hand finds. And you’ll likely find a festival or some live music going on, as well as a lovely walk along the river.
Nov 27 - Dec 4 See Santa Outdoors
Dec 1 - Jan 3 The Art of Gift
Dec 4 Pakenham Xmas Parade
Dec 4 Perth Santa Claus Parade
- Meed Barnett — Feral Art and Fabulous Jewellery
- Itty Bitty Arts and Crafts Sale
- Studio Theatre Returns with Educating Rita
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- Norm Foster Fun in November Community Theatre is LIVE Again in Smiths Falls!
- Rural Root Goes Fishing with Kooshog Lake
- Sketchy Santa — Holiday Shorts Humm Team Productions Presents Hilarious Sketches for Adults
- 7th Anniversary Showat Sivarulrasa Gallery
- Holiday Stocking Drive
- Carleton Place Winter Wonderland Festival