Downtown Almonte - Almonte ON
Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
The downtown core of The Friendly Town includes Mill, Little Bridge, and Bridge Streets. You will find tempting restaurants and interesting shops for every budget and age, whether you prefer Cordon Bleu dining and eclectic art, hearty meals and fashion, funky décor and decadent chocolates, or an old school diner and second-hand finds. And you’ll likely find a festival or some live music going on, as well as a lovely walk along the river.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience