Downtown Almonte - Almonte ON
Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
The downtown core of The Friendly Town includes Mill, Little Bridge, and Bridge Streets. You will find tempting restaurants and interesting shops for every budget and age, whether you prefer Cordon Bleu dining and eclectic art, hearty meals and fashion, funky décor and decadent chocolates, or an old school diner and second-hand finds. And you’ll likely find a festival or some live music going on, as well as a lovely walk along the river.
All Hosted Events
Light Up The Night
Fri, 01 Dec 2023 - Fri, 01 Dec
Heartwarming annual outdoor Christmas concert in downtown Almonte. Food & drink vendors, Santa & fireworks.
Light Up the Night
Dec 1 Light Up The Night
Dec 2 Santa Claus Parade
Dec 2 The ABBA Christmas Show
Dec 8 - 10 Christmas Craft & Art Show
- The Winter Issue
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- 2023 Gift Giving Guide
- Setting the Scene for Ethan Claymore
- David McAuslan — Full Cycle
- Arts CP Annual Small Piece Art Show & Sale
- Savour the Symphony of Giving Concert Fundraiser for Lanark Community Garden
- Merrickville’s Makers Market
- Help for the Humane Society!
- A Puppet Playfor the Holidays