Connections is a community-based program serving families in Lanark County. Our goal is to provide support to families who are pregnant or have children age 0-6. Volunteers are needed in our playgroups for young children in Carleton Place, Smiths Falls and Perth as well as our Birth Companion program supporting young women in the community during pregnancy, labour and delivery. Free training will be provided.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience