North Lanark Regional Museum - Appleton ON
647 River Road Appleton ON K0A 1A0
The North Lanark Regional Museum is owned and operated by the North Lanark Historical Society with the goal of collecting, preserving and displaying the history of Mississippi Mills. The museum features several exhibit spaces including seasonal exhibits, permanent local history exhibits, and a pioneer log cabin. The museum is the perfect destination for families with young children, retirees and history buffs in general.
Seasonal opening hours and visits by appointment off-season.
All Hosted Events
Scenes of Christmas Past
Sat, 11 Dec 2021 - Sun, 12 Dec
Time: 10:00AM - 4:00pm
Cost: $5; $10 family
A weekend of crafts, hot apple cider, & holiday cookies. Celebrate the season in a vintage style at the North Lanark Regional Museum.
North Lanark Regional Museum
Nov 27 - Dec 4 See Santa Outdoors
Dec 1 - Jan 3 The Art of Gift
Dec 2 Luke Michielsen
Dec 4 Pakenham Xmas Parade
Dec 4 Perth Santa Claus Parade
- Meed Barnett — Feral Art and Fabulous Jewellery
- Itty Bitty Arts and Crafts Sale
- Studio Theatre Returns with Educating Rita
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- Norm Foster Fun in November Community Theatre is LIVE Again in Smiths Falls!
- Rural Root Goes Fishing with Kooshog Lake
- Sketchy Santa — Holiday Shorts Humm Team Productions Presents Hilarious Sketches for Adults
- 7th Anniversary Showat Sivarulrasa Gallery
- Holiday Stocking Drive
- Carleton Place Winter Wonderland Festival