Every August Westport hosts a one-day outdoor music festival, sponsored by the Westport Arts Council. Rain or shine. Admission free.
For the 9th Annual Festival (August 15, 2015), enjoy 8 bands between 2 outdoor stages including The Foggy Hogtown Boys, Brea Lawrenson Band, Ariana Gillis, Salsa Norte, Rueben DeGroot. This family-friendly event kicks off at 10am on the Village Pharmacy Stage with the Finals of the VOICE of the RIDEAU, an amateur vocal competition and the Jake by the Lake Stage opens at noon. Food and drinks are available. Local Art Street Fair. Supported by local businesses and patrons.
Sep 1 - 30 Retrospective: Having Said That...
Sep 11 - 30 Eric Uren
Sep 24 - 30 Eric Uren on the Patio
Sep 26 Steve Stacey & Pat Robillard
Sep 29 Graven aka Matty McKechnie
Sep 30 Jeff Callery
Oct 1 - 15 Eric Uren on the Patio
Oct 1 Perth Night Market
- Don Bruner —The Pleasures of Rerouting
- Almonte Fibrefest A Two-Day Festival of the Fibre Arts
- Perth Autumn Studio Tour New Dates! Tour Takes Place in September This Year
- Ice Breaker has World Premiere in Perth
- Living the Blues: an Interview with Steve Marriner
- These Blues Won’tGet You Down!
- How Much Would YouPay for a White Painting?
- Ottawa Valley Country Music Lives On!
- What Makes an Alpaca Farm Sustainable?
- Looking Back in Almonte