Merrickville Artists' Guild - Merrickville ON
For three decades, artists in Merrickville have made it an autumn tradition to open their studio doors to the public. Their studio tour is a rare opportunity for the public to see artists in their environments, and to buy directly from them. The quaint village of Merrickville and the surrounding pastoral countryside form the scenic backdrop for this free self-guided tour. For decades, its heritage buildings, quaint shops, 19th-century charm and rural vistas have attracted artists and craftspeople of national and international renown to the area. In all this year, there are nineteen artists and craftspeople, including painters, mixed media artists, sculptors, potters, a photographer, a glass blower, a fine press printer, textile artists, an iron founder and a maker of rustic furniture.
Using a full-colour glossy brochure (available in most stores and studios in the village), visitors of all ages are able to create their own tour at their own pace, based on their own interests. What better way to spend a weekend than talking to the artists and craftspeople of Merrickville about their work? Enjoy exploring their studios and galleries, and leave with an original piece of art.
Studio Tour Gallery Merrickville Artists' Guild
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience