MERA Schoolhouse - McDonalds Corners ON
974 9th Concession A PO Box 76 McDonalds Corners ON K0G 1M0
A renovated 1860s Schoolhouse, home to MERA (McDonald's Corners/Elphin Recreation and Arts). This not-for-profit community arts organization provides a myriad of arts and recreation activities for people of all ages. The Schoolhouse has a total capacity for 92 people - phone 613-278-0388 to rent rooms, the grounds or the outdoor wood-fired oven.
Creative Workshops to Beat the Winter Blues January 2020
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
Jul 12 - Sep 6 Eric Uren
Aug 2 - 31 Exhibit: Ghosts of the Highway
Aug 4 - 31 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans Trio
Aug 19 Kobo Town
Aug 20 - 28 Richard Gill: 50th Anniversary Show
Aug 20 Eric Uren
Aug 20 C.R. Avery
Aug 20 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 22 Spencer Scharf
- David Dunn — Doing What Comes Naturally
- Richard Gill’s Annual Show Burnstown Sculptor Sheds Light on 50-Year Career with Milestone Show
- Travel to Wonderland with Alice! Summer Fare at Smiths Falls Station Theatre
- Ghosts of the Highway New Exhibit at Perth’s Concave Gallery
- Calling All Hippies… To the Killaloe Craft and Community Fair!
- A Midsummer Night in Perth Landscapes Interpreted Through Art and Fashion
- MMLT Presents The Festival of the Wild Child Outdoor Family-Friendly Event is Better than Ever!
- Perth Garlic Festival
- 3 Galleries; 3 Shows
- Beautiful Art in Beautiful Westport!