McDonald’s Corners Farmers' Market - McDonalds Corners ON
Listing Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
974 9th Concession A PO Box 76 McDonalds Corners ON K0G 1M0
Open on Saturdays from 9am to 1pm, May 17 to October 11.
This unique market is located at the MERA Schoolhouse in McDonald’s Corners in a friendly, relaxed, beautiful setting under the trees. Fresh local produce, plants, meats, maple syrup, honey, baking, garlic and preserves are available from vendors, along with original, handcrafted art, carvings, rustic furniture, jewellery, weaving, wool, and pottery. Friends meet at the market café for fair trade coffee, and to sample tasty treats from vendors. Pizza is served from the outdoor wood-fired oven.
Oct 16 - Dec 18 Eric Uren
Nov 1 - 30 Exhibit: Bel Angeles
Nov 26 Santa Claus Parade
Nov 26 Pakenham's Holiday Hop
Nov 26 - Dec 10 Meet Santa & Mrs. Claus
Nov 26 - Dec 11 See Santa!
Nov 27 Music at Mera: The Magpies
Nov 28 Mellow Lily
- Ranelle Larocque — Headed for Success!
- HO HO HO — It’s Time to GO! Sketchy Santa All Set for Take Two
- Anne of Green Gables
- The Art of Bel Angeles
- Arts Carleton Place’sItty Bitty Craft & Art Sale
- A Red Plaid Shirt
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- Sonnish — an Interview with Author Mary Capper
- Millworkers’ Staircase Recognized with Award
- Lest We Forget…