Almonte Lectures - Almonte ON
106 Elgin St. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
This lecture series was started in 2004. It provides intellectual stimulation to the area's residents on a wide range of subjects. The choice of lecture topics is somewhat eclectic. The series' organizers seek out speakers who combine personality and presentational talent with acknowledged expertise in their chosen subject.
The lectures are normally held on the third Friday of each month at 7:30 p.m. in the Almonte United Church Social Hall. Lectures are for about an hour, with extra time for questions and discussion. Free admission, donations gratefully accepted.
The Return of the Almonte Lectures February 2021
Oct 16 - Dec 18 Eric Uren
Nov 1 - 30 Exhibit: Bel Angeles
Nov 26 - Dec 10 Meet Santa & Mrs. Claus
Nov 26 - Dec 11 See Santa!
Nov 28 Mellow Lily
Nov 29 Jon McLurg
Dec 1 Krief
Dec 2 - 3 Chocolate Party
Dec 2 BOTR: Angelique Francis
Dec 2 Light Up The Night
- Ranelle Larocque — Headed for Success!
- HO HO HO — It’s Time to GO! Sketchy Santa All Set for Take Two
- Anne of Green Gables
- The Art of Bel Angeles
- Arts Carleton Place’sItty Bitty Craft & Art Sale
- A Red Plaid Shirt
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- Sonnish — an Interview with Author Mary Capper
- Millworkers’ Staircase Recognized with Award
- Lest We Forget…