The Cheshire Cat Pub - Carp ON
Local Business - Restaurants
2193 Richardson Side Road Carp ON K0A 1L0
The Cheshire Cat is keeping the tradition of the British pub alive with every pint they pour. Walking through the door, you'll think that you've just been transported back to a better, simpler time. The assortment of the finest contemporary local brews, a renowned whisky collection, and the pub's modern take on traditional British cuisine tells a different story. You've actually stumbled upon the best of both old and new, all under one roof.
Sep 1 - Oct 30 Transition: Ginny Fobert, Judi Miller, Dayle VanAlstine
Sep 24 - Oct 24 Private Art Collection
Oct 16 Savage Family Band
Oct 19 Doug van der Horden
Oct 21 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans
Oct 23 Jeff Callery
Oct 23 - 24 Red Trillium Studio Tour
Oct 26 Bon Evans & Dave Bull
- Keith Busher — Art Advocate & Provocateur, Gallery Owner and Curator
- Romp, Stomp & Chomp! Thanksgiving Art Tour in Mississippi Mills
- One Day Only Open Studio Art by Catherine Orfald and Rita Redner
- More Music at MERA!
- From Quiet to Concerts Almonte in Concert Returns to Old Town Hall This Fall
- Leave the Leaves (and other counter-intuitive suggestions)
- Rural Root Goes Fishing! The Great Kooshog Lake Hollis McCauley Fishing Derby
- Fall Colours Walk at Blueberry Mountain
- Red Trillium Fall Tour
- Pumpkins-Plus in Perth Ghost Walks, Pumpkin Carving and More!