Heritage House Museum - Smiths Falls ON
11 Old Slys Road Smiths Falls ON K7A 3M3
A visit to Heritage House includes a tour of 8 period rooms furnished to depict the lifestyle of the times. The Museum’s unique mirror-image facades, indoor brick bake oven and two-story privy preserve an atmosphere of the past in the once derelict house. Enjoy a picnic near our gardens or take a short stroll through parkland to the Rideau Canal and Old Sly's Lockstation.
Presented year round are changing exhibitions and art shows, a variety of special events, workshops and school and children’s programs, including day camps.
Also available are meeting space rentals, gift shop and a Victorian setting for wedding ceremonies and photographs.
Mar 7 - May 31 Mississippi Station
Mar 24 BOTR: David Gogo
Mar 25 Mississippi Station
Mar 25 Folkus: Vicki Brittle / Brock Zeman
Mar 30 Mattie Leon
Mar 31 Gerald McGrath
Apr 1 Kobo Town Dinner & Show
Apr 1 - 2 Maple Weekend
Apr 1 - 2 Pakenham Maple Run Tour
Apr 2 Brooks & Bowskill
- Vaz Zastera — Glass Art by The Wonderful Wizard of Vaz
- The 39 Steps It’s a Comedy… It’s a Thriller… It’s Super Theatre!
- River Life — Botanical Reflections An Exhibit by Linda Hamilton
- Examining the First Rough Drafts of History
- Union Hall’s Famous Pancake Breakfast
- Imagining aSafer Community Women’s Conference Coming to Almonte
- Digging Deep in the Story Mines Folkus presents The Gravel Project with Vicki Brittle & Brock Zeman
- Celebrate at Fulton’s!
- Backyard Beauties for MMLT
- Kate Weekes and Christine Graves Double Album Release Concert at Maberly Hall