Heritage House Museum - Smiths Falls ON
11 Old Slys Road Smiths Falls ON K7A 3M3
A visit to Heritage House includes a tour of 8 period rooms furnished to depict the lifestyle of the times. The Museum’s unique mirror-image facades, indoor brick bake oven and two-story privy preserve an atmosphere of the past in the once derelict house. Enjoy a picnic near our gardens or take a short stroll through parkland to the Rideau Canal and Old Sly's Lockstation.
Presented year round are changing exhibitions and art shows, a variety of special events, workshops and school and children’s programs, including day camps.
Also available are meeting space rentals, gift shop and a Victorian setting for wedding ceremonies and photographs.
Dec 8 - 10 Christmas Craft & Art Show
Dec 9 - 10 MAG Christmas Show & Sale
Dec 10 Multicultural Meet & Greet
Dec 15 - 16 Ambre McLean Xmas Concert
Dec 16 Kintail Country Christmas
- The Winter Issue
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- 2023 Gift Giving Guide
- Setting the Scene for Ethan Claymore
- David McAuslan — Full Cycle
- Arts CP Annual Small Piece Art Show & Sale
- Savour the Symphony of Giving Concert Fundraiser for Lanark Community Garden
- Merrickville’s Makers Market
- Help for the Humane Society!
- A Puppet Playfor the Holidays