Heritage House Museum - Smiths Falls ON
11 Old Slys Road Smiths Falls ON K7A 3M3
A visit to Heritage House includes a tour of 8 period rooms furnished to depict the lifestyle of the times. The Museum’s unique mirror-image facades, indoor brick bake oven and two-story privy preserve an atmosphere of the past in the once derelict house. Enjoy a picnic near our gardens or take a short stroll through parkland to the Rideau Canal and Old Sly's Lockstation.
Presented year round are changing exhibitions and art shows, a variety of special events, workshops and school and children’s programs, including day camps.
Also available are meeting space rentals, gift shop and a Victorian setting for wedding ceremonies and photographs.
Jul 4 - Sep 30 Head Over Heels
Jul 8 - Sep 30 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans Trio
Sep 1 - Oct 30 Transition: Ginny Fobert, Judi Miller, Dayle VanAlstine
Sep 18 - 25 Live Music
Sep 21 - 27 Fibrefest - Virtual Edition
Sep 23 Jeff Callery
Sep 23 Love From Afar
Sep 24 Nolan Hubbard
Sep 24 - Oct 24 Private Art Collection
- Take Back the Night 2021!
- Auni Milne —Not Millinery, But Hang onto Your Hat!
- 26th Annual Fibrefest
- MERA is Alive and Well!
- 5 Wednesdays — the Harvest Edition September Concerts in Augusta Street Park
- Carleton Place Fine Art Show & Sale
- OUTERBRIDGE: Rekindling the Magic
- Back to the Land Outdoor Learning in the Valley
- Metal Forming Techniques Workshop
- North Frontenac Back Roads Studio Tour