Perth Farmers' Market - Perth ON
Tay Basin and Crystal Palace Perth ON K7H
Open Saturdays from 8am to 1pm, May to October. [2021: May 8 - Oct 9]
Local organically grown produce; home baked pies, pastries and bread; pickles, jams and preserves of all kinds; confections; flowers, herbs and plants; garlic, honey and maple syrup; meat and eggs; weaving, juried crafts and jewellery; BBQ pork; Market Cafe. [All is dependent on covid restrictions, of course.]
Oct 16 - Dec 18 Eric Uren
Nov 1 - 30 Exhibit: Bel Angeles
Nov 26 Santa Claus Parade
Nov 26 Pakenham's Holiday Hop
Nov 26 - Dec 10 Meet Santa & Mrs. Claus
Nov 26 - Dec 11 See Santa!
Nov 27 Music at Mera: The Magpies
Nov 28 Mellow Lily
- Ranelle Larocque — Headed for Success!
- HO HO HO — It’s Time to GO! Sketchy Santa All Set for Take Two
- Anne of Green Gables
- The Art of Bel Angeles
- Arts Carleton Place’sItty Bitty Craft & Art Sale
- A Red Plaid Shirt
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- Sonnish — an Interview with Author Mary Capper
- Millworkers’ Staircase Recognized with Award
- Lest We Forget…