Almonte Farmers’ Market - Almonte
Almonte Library Parking Lot 155 High St. Almonte K0A 1A0
Open Saturday mornings from 8:30am to 12:30pm, May to October. [2021 opening day: May 22]
Items available include in-season fruits and veggies, perennials and other locally grown items, flowers,organic pork, local honey, maple syrup, preserves, and more. Watch for knife sharpening days and live music.
Mar 5 - Dec 17 Eric Uren & Meghan Balogh
Mar 7 - 31 Mississippi Station
Mar 23 Piano Bar w/Benni Vander
Mar 23 MMLT Howard Clifford & AGM
Mar 24 BOTR: David Gogo
Mar 25 Mississippi Station
Mar 25 Folkus: Vicki Brittle / Brock Zeman
Mar 30 Mattie Leon
Mar 31 Gerald McGrath
Apr 1 Kobo Town Dinner & Show
- Vaz Zastera — Glass Art by The Wonderful Wizard of Vaz
- The 39 Steps It’s a Comedy… It’s a Thriller… It’s Super Theatre!
- River Life — Botanical Reflections An Exhibit by Linda Hamilton
- Examining the First Rough Drafts of History
- Union Hall’s Famous Pancake Breakfast
- Imagining aSafer Community Women’s Conference Coming to Almonte
- Digging Deep in the Story Mines Folkus presents The Gravel Project with Vicki Brittle & Brock Zeman
- Celebrate at Fulton’s!
- Backyard Beauties for MMLT
- Kate Weekes and Christine Graves Double Album Release Concert at Maberly Hall