Almonte Farmers’ Market - Almonte
Almonte Library Parking Lot 155 High St. Almonte K0A 1A0
Open Saturday mornings from 8:30am to 12:30pm, May to October. [2021 opening day: May 22]
Items available include in-season fruits and veggies, perennials and other locally grown items, flowers,organic pork, local honey, maple syrup, preserves, and more. Watch for knife sharpening days and live music.
All Hosted Events
Almonte Holiday Farmers' Market
Sat, 09 Dec 2023 - Sat, 09 Dec
Time: 9:00AM - 1:00pm
Cost: Free admission
Stock up on the usual fresh local food and more! In the upper hall at the Almonte Arena you'll find local organic produce, beef, pork and lamb, local honey and maple syrup, baking, preserves, soaps, herbal remedies and other body products, take-home meals, plus a wide selection of crafts and other gift ideas. Bring your knives in for a tune up, grab a coffee and see what is going on.
Almonte Farmers’ Market
182 Bridge St.
Dec 1 Light Up The Night
Dec 2 Santa Claus Parade
Dec 2 The ABBA Christmas Show
Dec 8 - 10 Christmas Craft & Art Show
- The Winter Issue
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- 2023 Gift Giving Guide
- Setting the Scene for Ethan Claymore
- David McAuslan — Full Cycle
- Arts CP Annual Small Piece Art Show & Sale
- Savour the Symphony of Giving Concert Fundraiser for Lanark Community Garden
- Merrickville’s Makers Market
- Help for the Humane Society!
- A Puppet Playfor the Holidays