Almonte Farmers’ Market - Almonte
Almonte Library Parking Lot 155 High St. Almonte K0A 1A0
Open Saturday mornings from 8:30am to 12:30pm, May to October. [2021 opening day: May 22]
Items available include in-season fruits and veggies, perennials and other locally grown items, flowers,organic pork, local honey, maple syrup, preserves, and more. Watch for knife sharpening days and live music.
All Hosted Events
Almonte Farmers' Market
Sat, 21 May 2022 - Sat, 08 Oct (each Sat)
Time: 8:30AM - 12:30PM
Organically-grown produce & flowers, plus organically-raised pork & beef. Local honey & maple syrup, preserves, sourdough breads & other baked goods, Back 40 sheep’s cheese, natural body care, herbal remedies, women’s clothing, macramé, woodwork, blade/knife-sharpening. The Master Gardeners will answer your gardening questions every other week.
Almonte Farmers’ Market
155 High St.
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
Jul 12 - Sep 6 Eric Uren
Aug 2 - 31 Exhibit: Ghosts of the Highway
Aug 4 - 31 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans Trio
Aug 11 The Tempest
Aug 12 - 14 Puppets Up! International Puppet Festival
Aug 12 Jeff Callery
Aug 13 - 14 Perth Lions Garlic Festival
Aug 13 Eric Uren on the Patio
Aug 15 Mellow Lily
- David Dunn — Doing What Comes Naturally
- Richard Gill’s Annual Show Burnstown Sculptor Sheds Light on 50-Year Career with Milestone Show
- Travel to Wonderland with Alice! Summer Fare at Smiths Falls Station Theatre
- Ghosts of the Highway New Exhibit at Perth’s Concave Gallery
- Calling All Hippies… To the Killaloe Craft and Community Fair!
- A Midsummer Night in Perth Landscapes Interpreted Through Art and Fashion
- MMLT Presents The Festival of the Wild Child Outdoor Family-Friendly Event is Better than Ever!
- Perth Garlic Festival
- 3 Galleries; 3 Shows
- Beautiful Art in Beautiful Westport!