Red Trillium Studio Tour - West Carleton ON
West Carleton ON
The Red Trillium Spring Studio Tour is a self-guided driving tour held in West Carleton, including locations in and around Carp, Fitzroy Harbour and Kinburn. Using the artist and studio profiles you can pick your route. There are signs posted along the route, at each studio and at all major intersections.
Two Tours are held each year, one in the spring and one in the fall.
If you go to five or more studios you have a chance to win $100 - to be used at any of the gardens or with any of the artists. Just pick up a passport at the first studio you visit and have it stamped at each location. You can also have a second chance if you go to ten or more studios or gardens.
- Jack Stekelenburg — “Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood?”
- Pop, Pivots & Pirouettes Folkus presents The Pairs & Tragedy Ann,In-Person and Virtually!
- ** CANCELLED ** The Snow Moon Festival
- Meet the Artist —Mireille Asselin, Soprano
- Bane of All Things — a Début Novel
- Carleton Place Library Reopens to the Public
- Almonte Lectures
- A New Year: Determined Action! Lanark County Creates Its Climate Action Plan
- Birdhouse Bonanza 2022
- Not In My Back Yard? An Ode to Community Gardens