Red Trillium Studio Tour - West Carleton ON
West Carleton ON
The Red Trillium Spring Studio Tour is a self-guided driving tour held in West Carleton, including locations in and around Carp, Fitzroy Harbour and Kinburn. Using the artist and studio profiles you can pick your route. There are signs posted along the route, at each studio and at all major intersections.
Two Tours are held each year, one in the spring and one in the fall.
If you go to five or more studios you have a chance to win $100 - to be used at any of the gardens or with any of the artists. Just pick up a passport at the first studio you visit and have it stamped at each location. You can also have a second chance if you go to ten or more studios or gardens.
Dec 8 - 10 Christmas Craft & Art Show
Dec 9 - 10 MAG Christmas Show & Sale
Dec 10 Multicultural Meet & Greet
Dec 15 - 16 Ambre McLean Xmas Concert
Dec 16 Kintail Country Christmas
- The Winter Issue
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- 2023 Gift Giving Guide
- Setting the Scene for Ethan Claymore
- David McAuslan — Full Cycle
- Arts CP Annual Small Piece Art Show & Sale
- Savour the Symphony of Giving Concert Fundraiser for Lanark Community Garden
- Merrickville’s Makers Market
- Help for the Humane Society!
- A Puppet Playfor the Holidays