Perth Autumn Studio Tour - Perth ON
Details from the website or Riverguild Fine Crafts, 613-267-5237
Surprising as it may seem, assessing the merits of a restaurant can be remarkably similar to assessing the merits of a studio tour. The Perth Autumn Studio Tour (PAST) run every autumn around Thanksgiving weekend. The Tour brings together a spirited bunch of artists and makers who love what they do and want to share their talents and passions with you!
With seven beautiful studios nestled along the meandering roads of Brooke Valley, the Perth Autumn Studio Tour offers art lovers and nature seekers alike a great way to get a taste of the gorgeous autumn landscape and to purchase work from 20+ noteworthy artists and makers. Clay, wood, stone, glass, ink, chocolate, photography, paper and textiles will be formed into items as varied as sinks, jewelry, paintings, prints, bags, canoes, clothing, sculpture, tableware, furniture and mosaics. For information about the artists on the Perth Autumn Studio Tour and to download a map to help you plan your route, visit the website.
Enjoy Art & Autumnin & around Perth October 2019
Studio Tour Gallery Perth Autumn
Mar 7 - May 31 Mississippi Station
Mar 24 BOTR: David Gogo
Mar 25 Mississippi Station
Mar 25 Folkus: Vicki Brittle / Brock Zeman
Mar 30 Mattie Leon
Mar 31 Gerald McGrath
Apr 1 Kobo Town Dinner & Show
Apr 1 - 2 Maple Weekend
Apr 1 - 2 Pakenham Maple Run Tour
Apr 2 Brooks & Bowskill
- Vaz Zastera — Glass Art by The Wonderful Wizard of Vaz
- The 39 Steps It’s a Comedy… It’s a Thriller… It’s Super Theatre!
- River Life — Botanical Reflections An Exhibit by Linda Hamilton
- Examining the First Rough Drafts of History
- Union Hall’s Famous Pancake Breakfast
- Imagining aSafer Community Women’s Conference Coming to Almonte
- Digging Deep in the Story Mines Folkus presents The Gravel Project with Vicki Brittle & Brock Zeman
- Celebrate at Fulton’s!
- Backyard Beauties for MMLT
- Kate Weekes and Christine Graves Double Album Release Concert at Maberly Hall