Folkus Concert Series - Almonte ON
14 Bridge Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Folkus is a roots-based music series held in the colder months in Almonte. Offering four shows per season, in the acoustic gem known as the Almonte Old Town Hall.
Folkus Heads into 2020 November 2019
All Hosted Events
Folkus: A Leverage for Mountains
Sat, 29 Apr 2023 - Sat, 29 Apr
Cost: $30/$15 students
Originally scheduled for 2020, A Leverage for Mountains have been honing their chops at home in Val-des-Monts, and recently released a new EP entitled Love Out of the Dark. They are stunning singers, and we expect their voices to soar here in the Almonte Old Town Hall. Opener: Mia Kelly is a Gatineau-based singer, with strong Lanark County connections and a knockout voice, whose material ranges from sweet folk to blues-inflected pop.
Folkus Concert Series
14 Bridge Street
Mar 7 - May 31 Mississippi Station
Mar 25 Mississippi Station
Mar 25 Folkus: Vicki Brittle / Brock Zeman
Mar 30 Mattie Leon
Mar 31 Gerald McGrath
Apr 1 Kobo Town Dinner & Show
Apr 1 - 2 Maple Weekend
Apr 1 - 2 Pakenham Maple Run Tour
Apr 2 Brooks & Bowskill
Apr 4 Books and Beverages
- Vaz Zastera — Glass Art by The Wonderful Wizard of Vaz
- The 39 Steps It’s a Comedy… It’s a Thriller… It’s Super Theatre!
- River Life — Botanical Reflections An Exhibit by Linda Hamilton
- Examining the First Rough Drafts of History
- Union Hall’s Famous Pancake Breakfast
- Imagining aSafer Community Women’s Conference Coming to Almonte
- Digging Deep in the Story Mines Folkus presents The Gravel Project with Vicki Brittle & Brock Zeman
- Celebrate at Fulton’s!
- Backyard Beauties for MMLT
- Kate Weekes and Christine Graves Double Album Release Concert at Maberly Hall