Lanark County Therapeutic Riding Program - Carleton Place ON
30 Bennett Street Carleton Place ON K7C 4J9
This program offers specialized riding lessons to anyone ages 3 and up with physical and/or developmental disabilities, including anxiety, ADHD, arthritis, brain injury, learning disabilities and speech impairment.
Volunteers are always needed for weekly lessons to lead the horses or walk beside the riders to give them support and encouragement. No experience is required, and training sessions are held in the spring with lessons beginning in May in Perth, and Almonte. New eLearning course also offered for new volunteers.
Great exercise and great people!
All Hosted Events
Therapeutic Riding Program Auctions
Wed, 22 Jun 2022 - Thu, 30 Jun
All funds will go towards the purchase of a new horse for the Riding Program, to replace Prince, who is retiring after 11 years of service.
Lanark County Therapeutic Riding Program
, see website
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
May 24 - Jun 29 Eric Uren
Jun 11 - Jul 9 Eric Uren on the Patio
Jun 30 Canada Day Eve
Jul 1 Chris Murphy
Jul 1 Canada Day
Jul 2 Basia Bulat
Jul 2 - 3 Perth Antique Show & Sale
- Jennifer Raby — Mastering the Technique of Fine Art Batik
- Art in the Garden Lanark County Local Colour at Kiwi Gardens
- Together, You & I Lanark County Wide Pride is a Welcoming Presence
- Buskers for Survivors
- The Broken Bridges Local CFMA Nominees to Play Almonte Celtfest
- O Camper,Where Art Thou? Amazing Old School Music Camps in Elphin
- ADHS Presents Noises Off
- Miss Emily —Live at The Cove
- Rideau Lakes Studio Tour 2022
- Be a Leader of Changein Your Community!