Stewart Park - Perth
Located just behind Perth’s Town Hall, Stewart Park comprises 5.24 acres of greenspace, majestic maples, rock wall gardens and the Tay River meandering through it. The annual Stewart Park Music Festival attracts 10,000+ people for a free, 3-day music event. The park is a popular wedding destination offering features such as a traditional 19th century band shell and the beautiful Millennium Gates. The park is a popular gathering spot for Thursday night Perth Citizens’ Band concerts, Sunday night church services, as well as picnicking, strolling, viewing the beautiful floral gardens or just relaxing by the Tay.
Sep 1 - 30 Retrospective: Having Said That...
Sep 11 - 30 Eric Uren
Sep 24 - 30 Eric Uren on the Patio
Sep 26 Steve Stacey & Pat Robillard
Sep 29 Graven aka Matty McKechnie
Sep 30 Jeff Callery
Oct 1 - 15 Eric Uren on the Patio
Oct 1 Perth Night Market
- Don Bruner —The Pleasures of Rerouting
- Almonte Fibrefest A Two-Day Festival of the Fibre Arts
- Perth Autumn Studio Tour New Dates! Tour Takes Place in September This Year
- Ice Breaker has World Premiere in Perth
- Living the Blues: an Interview with Steve Marriner
- These Blues Won’tGet You Down!
- How Much Would YouPay for a White Painting?
- Ottawa Valley Country Music Lives On!
- What Makes an Alpaca Farm Sustainable?
- Looking Back in Almonte