Located just behind Perth’s Town Hall, Stewart Park comprises 5.24 acres of greenspace, majestic maples, rock wall gardens and the Tay River meandering through it. The annual Stewart Park Music Festival attracts 10,000+ people for a free, 3-day music event. The park is a popular wedding destination offering features such as a traditional 19th century band shell and the beautiful Millennium Gates. The park is a popular gathering spot for Thursday night Perth Citizens’ Band concerts, Sunday night church services, as well as picnicking, strolling, viewing the beautiful floral gardens or just relaxing by the Tay.
Sep 1 - Oct 30 Transition: Ginny Fobert, Judi Miller, Dayle VanAlstine
Oct 26 Bon Evans & Dave Bull
Oct 28 Al Lerman
Oct 29 Matt Dickson
Oct 30 Chris Murphy
Nov 2 Eric Uren
Nov 4 - 18 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans
Nov 6 - 7 Itty Bitty Arts & Crafts Show
Nov 6 John Wilberforce
- Keith Busher — Art Advocate & Provocateur, Gallery Owner and Curator
- Romp, Stomp & Chomp! Thanksgiving Art Tour in Mississippi Mills
- One Day Only Open Studio Art by Catherine Orfald and Rita Redner
- More Music at MERA!
- From Quiet to Concerts Almonte in Concert Returns to Old Town Hall This Fall
- Leave the Leaves (and other counter-intuitive suggestions)
- Rural Root Goes Fishing! The Great Kooshog Lake Hollis McCauley Fishing Derby
- Fall Colours Walk at Blueberry Mountain
- Red Trillium Fall Tour
- Pumpkins-Plus in Perth Ghost Walks, Pumpkin Carving and More!