Almonte Celtfest - Almonte ON
Behind Community Centre 182 Bridge Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Celtfest is a fun weekend of Ottawa Valley and Celtic entertainment, performed in the natural amphitheater of Gemmill Park in the heart of Almonte every July. Interested in volunteering? Come join a great team of volunteers dedicated to keeping the Celtic heritage alive in the Ottawa Valley! There are plenty of opportunities throughout the year as well as during the festival. The 2015 festival takes place Friday to Sunday, July 10-12.
Mar 31 - May 7 Exhibition: Sarah Anderson
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience