Union Hall - Almonte ON
1984 Wolf Grove Rd. at Tatlock Rd. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Located at 1984 Wolf Grove Road at the corner of Tatlock Road, Union Hall has been used continuously for over one hundred and fifty years. The hall is largely self-sufficient and maintained through the efforts of local volunteers. An ideal location for meetings, family reunions and small parties, it has a seating capacity for 60 people and is equipped with a kitchen and washroom facilities. Please contact Howard Dunlop at 613-256-1153.
Family Time & Mid-Winter Milling! February 2020
Sep 1 - 30 Retrospective: Having Said That...
Sep 11 - 30 Eric Uren
Sep 24 - 30 Eric Uren on the Patio
Sep 26 Steve Stacey & Pat Robillard
Sep 29 Graven aka Matty McKechnie
Sep 30 Jeff Callery
Oct 1 - 15 Eric Uren on the Patio
Oct 1 Perth Night Market
- Don Bruner —The Pleasures of Rerouting
- Almonte Fibrefest A Two-Day Festival of the Fibre Arts
- Perth Autumn Studio Tour New Dates! Tour Takes Place in September This Year
- Ice Breaker has World Premiere in Perth
- Living the Blues: an Interview with Steve Marriner
- These Blues Won’tGet You Down!
- How Much Would YouPay for a White Painting?
- Ottawa Valley Country Music Lives On!
- What Makes an Alpaca Farm Sustainable?
- Looking Back in Almonte