Almonte Old Town Hall - Almonte ON
14 Bridge Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
This beautiful heritage building, by the river, in the centre of Almonte, is home to a premiere performance facility. It's stage has hosted classical, folk, pop, and rock concerts, as well as recording performances for later audio and video broadcasts. Plays, art shows, puppet-making workshops, wedding receptions, fundraisers, galas, dances and information sessions have also been held here..
The second floor multi-purpose room is an excellent space for small receptions, meetings, classes, small lectures, art displays, dance classes and yoga, or as a green room for performers.
Family Time & Mid-Winter Milling! February 2020
All Hosted Events
The Texas Horns
Mon, 04 Jul 2022 - Mon, 04 Jul
Direct from Austin, Texas! Blues & Soul, Texas-style. Tickets at TicketsPlease.ca.
Almonte Old Town Hall
14 Bridge Street
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
Jun 11 - Jul 9 Eric Uren on the Patio
Jul 1 Chris Murphy
Jul 1 Canada Day
Jul 2 Basia Bulat
Jul 2 - 3 Perth Antique Show & Sale
Jul 2 - 3 Almonte Celtfest
Jul 2 - 3 Rideau Lakes Studio Tour
Jul 4 Jason Kent
- Dave Card — He Lives Up to his Name
- Explore Perth During Stewart Park Festival Weekend
- Hummingbird Celebrates 10 Years!
- OUTERBRIDGE — Clockwork Mysteries Canada’s Grand Masters of IllusionReturn to the Station Theatre in Smiths Falls
- There is Bad Bloodin Dry Stone…
- Midsummer Herbfestis Back in White Lake!
- Bloomfest Garden Art Show and Sale
- A Company of Fools PresentsThe Tempest
- History Comes Alive in Middleville
- Spotlight on the Mississippi Mudds