Almonte Old Town Hall - Almonte ON
14 Bridge Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
This beautiful heritage building, by the river, in the centre of Almonte, is home to a premiere performance facility. It's stage has hosted classical, folk, pop, and rock concerts, as well as recording performances for later audio and video broadcasts. Plays, art shows, puppet-making workshops, wedding receptions, fundraisers, galas, dances and information sessions have also been held here..
The second floor multi-purpose room is an excellent space for small receptions, meetings, classes, small lectures, art displays, dance classes and yoga, or as a green room for performers.
Family Time & Mid-Winter Milling! February 2020
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience