Almonte Community Centre/Arena - Almonte ON
182 Bridge St. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Located a few blocks from downtown Almonte, it houses an arena (85'x200') with a permanent seating section for 500 people and 6 changing rooms with showers; a canteen; a fully-licensed, air-conditioned banquet hall with elevator access, seating capacity for 290 people, a cloakroom, a bar, a kitchen, and a freezer; and a 4-sheet curling rink with a lounge, capacity for 147 people, a fully-stocked kitchen/bar area. Off season, the curling rink and arena rink are available for functions.
Family Time & Mid-Winter Milling! February 2020
All Hosted Events
Xmas in the Valley Artisan Show
Sat, 05 Nov 2022 - Sun, 06 Nov
Time: 10:00AM - 4:00pm
Cost: No cover
Nov 5-6, 10am-4pm. 20 carefully selected artisans, crafters & bakers will present their original creations in a relaxed & friendly atmosphere. You can also enjoy a snack and a rest at their tea room, as well as donate to the Lanark Animal Welfare Society (LAWS).
Christmas in the Valley Artisan Show
182 Bridge St.
Almonte Harvest Farmers' Market
Sat, 12 Nov 2022 - Sat, 12 Nov
Time: 9:00AM - 1:00pm
Stock up on the usual fresh local food and more! In the upper hall at the Almonte Arena, find fresh veggies, baking, preserves, meat, honey, maple syrup plus gift ideas for early holiday shopping.
Almonte Farmers’ Market
182 Bridge St.
Sep 1 - 30 Retrospective: Having Said That...
Sep 11 - 30 Eric Uren
Sep 24 - 30 Eric Uren on the Patio
Sep 26 Steve Stacey & Pat Robillard
Sep 29 Graven aka Matty McKechnie
Sep 30 Jeff Callery
Oct 1 - 15 Eric Uren on the Patio
Oct 1 Perth Night Market
- Don Bruner —The Pleasures of Rerouting
- Almonte Fibrefest A Two-Day Festival of the Fibre Arts
- Perth Autumn Studio Tour New Dates! Tour Takes Place in September This Year
- Ice Breaker has World Premiere in Perth
- Living the Blues: an Interview with Steve Marriner
- These Blues Won’tGet You Down!
- How Much Would YouPay for a White Painting?
- Ottawa Valley Country Music Lives On!
- What Makes an Alpaca Farm Sustainable?
- Looking Back in Almonte