Almonte Community Centre/Arena - Almonte ON
182 Bridge St. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Located a few blocks from downtown Almonte, it houses an arena (85'x200') with a permanent seating section for 500 people and 6 changing rooms with showers; a canteen; a fully-licensed, air-conditioned banquet hall with elevator access, seating capacity for 290 people, a cloakroom, a bar, a kitchen, and a freezer; and a 4-sheet curling rink with a lounge, capacity for 147 people, a fully-stocked kitchen/bar area. Off season, the curling rink and arena rink are available for functions.
Family Time & Mid-Winter Milling! February 2020
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
Jul 12 - Sep 6 Eric Uren
Aug 2 - 31 Exhibit: Ghosts of the Highway
Aug 4 - 31 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans Trio
Aug 19 Kobo Town
Aug 20 - 28 Richard Gill: 50th Anniversary Show
Aug 20 Eric Uren
Aug 20 C.R. Avery
Aug 20 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 22 Spencer Scharf
- David Dunn — Doing What Comes Naturally
- Richard Gill’s Annual Show Burnstown Sculptor Sheds Light on 50-Year Career with Milestone Show
- Travel to Wonderland with Alice! Summer Fare at Smiths Falls Station Theatre
- Ghosts of the Highway New Exhibit at Perth’s Concave Gallery
- Calling All Hippies… To the Killaloe Craft and Community Fair!
- A Midsummer Night in Perth Landscapes Interpreted Through Art and Fashion
- MMLT Presents The Festival of the Wild Child Outdoor Family-Friendly Event is Better than Ever!
- Perth Garlic Festival
- 3 Galleries; 3 Shows
- Beautiful Art in Beautiful Westport!